Transforming Cancer Care
From Treating a Diagnosis
to Treating the Patient
Thyroid Cancer, 36 years old
“BostonGene Genomic testing can help save your life like it has saved mine.”
Lymphoma, 52 years old
“BostonGene gave me hope at a point where there was no path to take.”
Breast Cancer, 72 years old
“I recommend all cancer patients undergo BostonGene genomic testing.”
BostonGene Announces Publication in Blood Cancer Journal
BostonGene Announces Publication in Clinical Cancer Research
BostonGene Announces Acceptance of Abstracts to 2021 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Identifies Optimal Treatments
- Our solution equips doctors with vital information to identify the best treatment for every patient. We link the key drivers of each tumor to the continually evolving landscape of new drugs, scientific discoveries, and predictive biomarkers.
- Utilizes Innovative Analysis
- We perform rapid, next-generation sequencing and unique integrated analysis of DNA and RNA to virtually reconstruct each cancer, allowing us to discover key tumor characteristics.
- Applies Cutting-Edge Research
- We use artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to continuously aggregate the latest cancer research and scientific discoveries for a single report on all actionable genomic, molecular, and clinical findings.
BostonGene Announces Cover Story in Cancer Cell
”A tumor ‘‘personality’’ test: the BostonGene MF Portrait™ serves as a roadmap to guide treatment decision-making, drawing from both the genomic and the local microenvironmental landscape of the tumor.”
Christina Curtis, PhD, MSc
Associate Professor of Medicine and Genetics
Stanford University School of Medicine
Co-Director, Molecular Tumor Board, Stanford Cancer Institute