WALTHAM, MA, November 21, 2019 — BostonGene Corporation (BostonGene), a Boston-based biomedical software company, today announced that as a result of its collaborations, multiple abstracts have been accepted for presentation at the 61st American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition to be held December 7-10, 2019 in Orlando, Florida. In addition, BostonGene will exhibit at booth #152 in Hall B.
The presentations will provide results demonstrating the role of the tumor microenvironment in cancer classification and treatment outcomes. By combing whole exome and transcriptome sequencing analysis, the significance of stromal and immune compartments of microenvironment in therapeutically relevant categories of Mantle Cell Lymphomas and Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is identified.
Sunday, December 8, 2019: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM in Hall B, Level 2
- Title: Tumor Microenvironment Molecular Signatures That Define Therapeutic Resistance in Mantle Cell Lymphoma (Abstract 2762)
- Presenter: Krystle Nomie, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Session: Lymphoma—Genetic/Epigenetic Biology: Poster II
Monday, December 9, 2019: 10:45 AM in Tangerine 2 (WF2), Level 2
- Title: Microenvironmental Signatures Reveal Biological Subtypes of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Distinct from Tumor Cell Molecular Profiling (Abstract 656)
- Presenter: Leandro Cerchietti, MD, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Session: Lymphoma Biology—Non-Genetic Studies: Tumor Microenvironment
Additional information on abstracts for ASH Annual Meeting can found here: http://www.hematology.org/Annual-Meeting/.
“We are excited to share our success as a strategic collaborator with two of the leading cancer centers in the world at this year’s ASH event. We look forward to showcasing our innovative platform that will ultimately impact and improve cancer patients’ chances for survival,” said Andrew Feinberg, President & CEO at BostonGene.
About BostonGene Corporation
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies. For more information, visit BostonGene at http://www.BostonGene.com.