BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene is seeking a highly motivated Analyst in our Pathology department. BostonGene’s pathology analysis team is focused on bringing innovations and uniting the most recent pathology findings and AI to create the most advanced digital pathology system.
- Performing image analysis, working with various cancer types
- Working in a multidisciplinary team of clinical analysts, oncologists, bioinformatics, software developers
- Participating in research projects within oncoimmunology
- Verifying and validating biopsies and surgical samples reports
- Quality assessment of microscopic examination
- Knowledge of CAP protocol criteria for specimen dissection: Ability to set a diagnosis under WHO recommendations
- Knowledge of modern scientific literature, sources related to oncopathology
- Knowledge of Immunohistochemistry (IHC) techniques
- Deep understanding of general morphology
- Knowledge of immunology, cellular biology, and main histological techniques
- BS/BA or MS in Biological sciences or related field