BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
As a Business Analyst at BostonGene, you will become a trusted partner for the business in enhancing and implementing processes and solutions to enable BostonGene to make a difference. We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities for growth and development.
- Market analysis and preparation of internal competitive intelligence materials
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to use data with a focus on developing, monitor and maintaining business analytics
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications
- Develop and maintain a sourcing opportunity tracker to monitor active opportunities based on industry trends, scientific advancements, specialized conferences and discussions
- Business process analysis
- Industry experience is a must: Healthcare, Life Sciences, Diagnostics, and/or Medical Device
- Excellent analytical skills to synthesize complex and diverse information
- Adaptable, systematic, initiative and punctuate with great interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented environment
- Knowledge about NGS technology strongly preferred
- Basic understanding of the IT industry as a plus
- Experience or knowledge in bioinformatics (preferred)
- Strong project management skills (preferred)
- PhD in Biological sciences or related field