BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene is seeking a Clinical Analyst to join our expanding team. This role will focus on analyzing clinical and molecular characteristics of various cancer diseases.
- Perform analysis of clinical and molecular characteristics of various oncological diseases and their modeling in BostonGene’s analytical systems
- Processing of clinical data and its integration with molecular biological findings
- Present all findings to BostonGene clients and internal teams
- Track and document scientific publications and clinical research results in the field in regards to information on modern approaches to the treatment of cancer
- Active interaction with molecular biologists and bioinformatics developers for the realization of projects
- Ability to comprehend and evaluate results of clinical trials
- Knowledge of the fundamental principles of immunology and molecular biology
- Proven working experience with scientific literature and databases
- Experience in scientific and clinical work in oncology is desirable
- Experience in Python e / or the Linux command line is encouraged
- BS or MS in biological sciences or a related fields