BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in evaluating viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and the integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
We are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Marketing Specialist at BostonGene. The Marketing Specialist will assist in the day-to-day activities designed to promote BostonGene’s products and services. The Marketing Specialist manages internal and external-facing programs using appropriate marketing channels to meet and exceed BostonGene’s business goals and objectives.
- Plan, execute, and manage industry tradeshows, advisory board meetings, and industry hospitality events. Including, but not limited to, venue sourcing, production, and post-event analysis.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and project managing comprehensive and diverse marketing programs. Ranging from industry and customer events to internal marketing programs.
- Work very closely with the sales team to support sales and prospect engagements. This includes delivering company and product material and other tools to sales teams.
- Create and maintain large and complex project status, including project plans and budgets.
- Track, analyze and follow up on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
- Own event operational tasks, including managing inventory of collateral and promotional items.
- Provide social media support; write and develop content for all corporate social platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field of study
- 5+ year’s Marketing and events management experience in biopharma or closely related field
- Ability to travel to industry events when needed
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal communication, and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize time and organize tasks appropriately
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with Marketo or another CRM a plus