BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene Medical Writer focuses on writing scientific documents of different types which include regulatory and research-related documents, journal manuscripts and abstracts.
- Write technical reports, abstracts, slide presentations, spreadsheets, posters, and manuscripts for submission to corporate and federal sponsors and scientific journals scientific
- Interface with multifunctional teams involving internal and external partners to define and achieve publication goals
- Provide project management and multi-institutional program coordination
- Oversee timely results delivery, manuscript/presentation preparation, project expansion, etc.
- Utilize technical writing ability to compose medical and scientific documentation including project reports, protocols, technical and lay-language papers.
- Liaise with academic and industry collaborators to develop publication and conference abstract.
- Prepare documents for publication by reviewing analyses and interpretations of data, ensuring accuracy and alignment with research results
- Achieve publications in high-impact scientific journals to meet publication goals
- Compile information into presentations providing the most effective arrangement of data
- Present findings of research projects to professional groups, for national and international meetings and conferences
- Regularly screen scientific journals; summarize, structure and present scientific information
- PhD in a Life Science or equivalent, with a solid understanding of the basic principles of biochemistry and molecular biology
- 5+ years of experience in experimental or scientific work
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in writing manuscripts, abstracts, scientific posters, grants, etc.
- Ability to research the primary literature to locate appropriate primary citations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with multiple contributors to produce a final unified document