BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene is looking for an experienced patent writer with a proven track record in the biotech industry. Our IP team is constantly growing as we are always generating new technologies.
- Prepare provisional and non-provisional patent applications for cutting-edge healthcare solutions
- Conduct State of the Art search of the relevant areas such as but not limited to omics technologies and ml algorithms
- Research and ultimately select the optimal patenting strategy for the proposed inventions
- Interact with R&D and BostonGene’s legal team within patent preparation
- Experience in preparing provisional and non-provisional patent applications in accordance with CAF/USPTO/EPO format
- Proven experience writing patents in bioinformatics, molecular biology, medicine or other relevant fields
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA or MS in Biological sciences or related field