BostonGene developed a proprietary analytical platform that integrates whole exome and whole transcriptome sequencing data to provide a comprehensive tumor portrait of the malignant cells and surrounding microenvironment. Using its state-of-the-art molecular testing laboratory, BostonGene combines next generation DNA and RNA sequencing technologies with the most advanced data bioinformatics and analytics to produce a comprehensive report on the unique molecular portrait of the tumor to aid physicians as they identify personalized treatment plans.
BostonGene’s analysis includes:
Whole-exome DNA sequencing
- Somatic genomic alterations
- Germline pathogenic alterations
- Copy number variations
- Microsatellite instability (MSI)
- Tumor mutational burden (TMB)
- Tumor clonal evolution
Whole transcriptome sequencing analysis
- Gene expression and gene set signatures
- Validation of clinically relevant aberrations
- Splice variants
- Fusion and rearrangement events
- Anti- and Pro- tumor microenvironment activity and composition
- T and B cell activity, TCR and BCR repertoire and clonality
- Analyzing neoantigens from somatic mutations, fusions, recurrent and cancer-testis antigens
- Presence of oncogenic Viruses
A personalized report is generated for each cancer patient elucidating all clinically relevant genomic and transcriptomic aberrations, which can be utilized to guide treatment decisions. BostonGene’s proprietary analytical platform generates a report within 14 days of receiving the sample.
Samples are processed at BostonGene’s CLIA registered and MA State Licensed laboratory: Certification number 22D2182613.
Click here for questions or inquiries about the test.