1. PRIVACY STATEMENT
BostonGene Corporation (“BostonGene”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your concerns about privacy and is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personal information we collect and use. This Privacy Statement governs and informs you of our privacy practices as it relates to the personal information that is collected and used by us.
This Privacy Statement covers the personal information that is collected via this website and other BostonGene websites, web portals served by BostonGene or through any other means, such as personal information that we process when we do business generally, or when you engage with us as a client or potential client in relation to the provision of any of our products or services.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect information from you in a number of ways:
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information such as your name and job title, company or organization, email address, postal address and telephone number on our website. Here are some ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit:
- You may register on our website for events. You may provide us with information such as your name, telephone number and email address when registering for an event. We use this information to register you for the event and to provide updates regarding the event. We may also use the information to communicate with you about other topics that we believe may be of interest to you.
- If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on our website, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address and telephone number. We may use the information you provide to communicate with you.
We may also use the personal information you provide to understand how you use this website and/or for marketing purposes. We may for instance send you information about our products and services that we feel might be of particular interest to you. We may use the personal information of our website users in aggregated form to measure the website’s performance as well as to improve the design and functionality of the website. By doing so, our intention is to serve you better by providing the best products, services, and experiences that we are able to provide.
Information Collected Automatically
We use automatic data collection tools to collect personal information from users who visit BostonGene’s public websites and business portals. These tools include web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools may collect information: (i) about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the pages you view, and the links you click and (ii) that your browser sends to this website, such as your browser type and language, operating system access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at this BostonGene website.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- to provide you with information about BostonGene’s products, services, events, promotional activities, online surveys and/or support;
- to notify you about changes or updates to the BostonGene website and our products and services;
- to better understand your needs and interests, as well as how you are navigating through our website;
- to assist us in delivering a consistent and personalized experience by operating, improving, and personalizing the products and services we offer;
- to gather demographic information and monitor activity on our website;
- for other legitimate business purposes and any other purposes about which we notify clients and users.
Our direct marketing services are permission-based, meaning that we only send marketing-related or promotional messages to users who have opted-in to receive them. You can choose not to submit your personal information to us; if you submitted your personal information to us and do not wish to receive e-mails from us about products or services that may be of interest, you can unsubscribe at any time. We will include an opt-out link in each e-mail that we send. After unsubscribing, you will be removed from our database.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information with companies working on our behalf, BostonGene affiliates, and BostonGene-owned business entities. However, we will not sell, rent, or lease your information to any third party without your consent and we will not cross-reference personal information collected through one client’s use of our Services with that of any other client or entity.
We may decide to sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize businesses throughout the world. Should such a combination or acquisition occur, the transaction may involve the disclosure of your personal information to continue serving you and other users of our website.
We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate: to comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; to respond to your requests; to prevent or address fraud, security, or technical issues; or to protect our property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others.
5. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
We will provide you with reasonable access to the personal information you provide, as well as the ability to review, correct, update and delete such personal information.
6. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have taken the appropriate steps to ensure that client information is protected in accordance with our Privacy Statement. We have implemented the necessary and required physical, technological and administrative controls to protect data in use and in storage.
By providing personal information to us or using the BostonGene’s websites, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Services and BostonGene websites.
7. INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
We may transfer the personal information we collect through the website to other countries, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country. By using our website you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence. We will protect your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement wherever it is processed.
8. LINKS TO NON-BOSTONGENE WEBSITES
10. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
BostonGene reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes shall be reflected in an updated Privacy Statement that will be posted on this website with an updated revision date.
11. CONTACTING US
If you have comments or questions about our Privacy Statement or our processing of your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.